Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by erin.cook

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by erin.cook
Bahamas Celebration
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

A fun-filled vacation!!!
My boyfriend and I are college students who went on the very affordable Bahamas Celebration for spring break with another couple. At first, we were worried because the price was so affordable that the cruise would be lacking. We were incredible surprised to find out how wrong we were!!!

Every single employee, from the cleaning service, to food servers, shore excursion organizers, and entertainers were fantastic. We never met anyone who wasn't friendly, helpful, and willing to have a fun conversation with you. They always went above and beyond to help you. Particularly, the wonderful woman who helped us undecided people plan our shore excursion actually signed us up for two in order to make sure we got to do at least one excursion. Our server on the second night actually replaced my dinner three times because I kept changing my mind after receiving the food. And most importantly, he did it with a huge smile on his face, and without hesitation. I honestly enjoyed every cruise personnel I met on the Bahamas Celebration and when I go again soon, I hope I get to see them again.

The entertainment was hilarious!!! The ship doesn't have any large musical-type productions because it's so small, but the entertainment ranged from a magician, circus performers, a singer, a comedian, and a fantastic juggler. We made sure to catch the shows for both nights, and walked away from them laughing and in a great mood. Not only that, but every one in the showroom had a wonderful time. I would recommend these shows to everyone on the Bahamas Celebration.

Most importantly, our cabin was very nice! We were lucky enough to have a full size bed so we could sleep together instead of on twins. It was roomy and always cleaned thoroughly. The bathroom was nice, the water hot, and the bed was absolutely heavenly. I especially enjoyed my nap after a relaxing facial at the spa.

Overall, the Bahamas Celebration was an amazing experience. If you're looking for a quick and fun getaway, I highly recommend this cruise. I plan on going again in a month and I know I'll have as wonderful of a time the second time as I did the first. The employees, entertainment, variety of activities, food, and cleanliness were above my wildest expectations and I know you'll enjoy it too. Have a great vacation.

Publication Date: 04/11/11