Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by vacationer23

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by vacationer23
Bahamas Celebration
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Perfect Mini-Vaca!!
I received a voucher in the mail for this two-night cruise for two from West Palm Beach, FL to the Bahamas. It was such a great deal (meals included) and I was dying to get out of the cold weather, so I went ahead and bought it! It was a decision I'll never regret!!

My expectations weren't that high considering I paid very little, but the cruise well exceeded all my expectations! The check-in process went very smoothly and I suggest buying the Bahamas day trip to Our Lucaya Beach Resort! Immediately after boarding the ship we were able to grab some food on the top deck. The ship was a little bit older, but that didn't bother me, as it was super clean and everything was fully functioning.

I was able to snag very comfortable lounge chairs at the front on the ship and we stayed there soaking up the sun for hours. The other people on the cruise were very friendly and everyone was just looking to have a good time.

The staff was especially courteous and willing to go above and beyond! They quickly changed our room number after we realized that we had been placed in an exceptionally small room with a double bed. Since it was my mom and I we needed two single beds. The staff was SUPER helpful and always had a smile on their faces!! I got my nails done at the spa and they did a great job and were able to squeeze me in on the last night of the cruise before they closed at 10pm.

The meals were great and the entertainment was fabulous. We attended a salsa dancing event that turned out to be very fun and the drinks were cheap!

I highly recommend going to Our Lucaya Beach Resort of the day! I have never seen a more beautiful place on earth! It was quiet, relaxing and over-all gorgeous!!! I did not want to leave!!

We had wonderful weather and I can't say enough good things about this cruise line!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GET-AWAY!!

Publication Date: 04/11/11