Carnival Pride Cruise Review by LexyLex73: Carnival Pride 3-27-2011

Carnival Pride 3-27-2011

Sail Date: March 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

This was my first cruise, and even though we didn't get to see Nassau because of mother nature, I did have a beautiful time. The wind in Florida could not be helped, and it was not the cruise lines fault. I was mad at first, then sad. But after I thought about it, I was just happy no body was hurt. I will get to see Nassau eventually. The ship gave us some on board credits, which I thought was nice of them. It says right when you make a reservation that, they can change the places you go. So the on board credits were a nice thing to do, that they probably didn't have to do.

I had a great time in Free-port. I have read some reviews here and I don't think Free-port is a Ghetto. I actually heard a lot of people saying it was cleaner then Nassau.

I found the staff very nice and willing to help with everything that you needed. They talked to you and made you feel at home. Our room was always clean, and the room service was great. I found all the food really good in both the More buffets and main dining room. I never waited in line....for food or ice cream! I was in room 5172...the room was clean, and the hallways were clean. I did not smell anything horrible...Like Pee! C'mon!!! The pools were clean, the whole ship was clean. I even seen the staff down on there hands and knees scrubbing parts of the steps on some of the floors. The only thing I found that I didn't like was the hot tub. That was only because of rude people that did not want to share and stayed in there longer then the 15 minutes. Again, not The Pride fault, just rude people that don't respect others.

I'm sorry, but I was not going to put a review on here until I read one that I thought was full of a bunch of lies. Especially considering I was only a few doors down from the person that posted it.

I would take a cruise on The Pride again, in a heartbeat! This next March probably. That is when I will see Nassau <:O) Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Balcony Upper 5172

Very clean!!!

They were fast and very helpful and nice.

Very pretty, once you went looking around. We had a taxi driver named Smiley, that drove us where we wanted and waited for us to be done looking around.
Read 781 Freeport Reviews