Carnival Glory Cruise Review by sedonajen

Cabin Category: 6A
Dining 5+
        Under 3 1.0
Value-for-Money 5+

Glad our kids didn't come...Still Great!
Honestly, I loved it. I was relaxed, pampered, and well fed. The only down side....the night shows. The dancers were dressed inappropriately and it was far too sexual for our taste. I'm glad my kids weren't there. We would have had to walk out.

That being said, the food was delicious, the ship was VERY clean, and it was a very relaxing vacation. For the price, it can't be beat.

I've been home 2 weeks and we have already booked another Carnival Cruise for the WHOLE family. We'll see how the dancers are dressed. :0)

As far as boarding the ship on the first day, we found some benches outside and waited comfortably for the lines to die down. Once they did, we flew right through and went straight to our cabins. I highly recommend that idea! Same with the last day, we happily waited on the Lido Deck (in the back) and caught some more rays and snacked on our breakfast until it was time to go. Why rush your exit, right?!?

Publication Date: 04/07/11