Carnival Pride 1

“Carnival Pride Has No Pride&Mechanical Issues”
Cruise review of Carnival Pride

GooberDoober
Member Since 2011
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

I just knew this Bahamas cruise was a mistake after the first night.

I have a 11 & 13 year old children and they could not go to the same kids clubs clubs on the ship.

After arguing that why should I have my children at 2 different ends of the ship,staying at different clubs,I got nowhere.My children were upset that Carnival had some kind of age policy that they would not budget on.My kids were very bored with nothing to do on this ship and were not going to attend kids club without each other.

Secondly,the ship dropped anchor in Port Canaveral & had a mechanical failure causing us to miss the only port we book the cruse to see.I was lied to repeatedly as to when we would leave port & where we were heading to keep me from walking off the ship.

At 7am I found that we were still in port Canaveral,we should have been in Nassau Bahamas,so I contacted the front desk as to where were were headed and told by Nashua Bahamas.Two hours after were finally More left port the captain came on saying were were going to Freeport Bahamas............ They Lied to keep my on this ship!

I booked a few dives in Nashua Bahamas and lost hundreds for missing this port.The ship gave me a whole 25 bucks for missing the port!

Freeport was a Ghetto!

Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Interior

4C4
The cabin was ok but there was a lot of rust around the bathroom floor.The TV did not work for the first hour you turned it on,so we never turned it off. The ship is dated and needs some repairs.

It's a Ghetto! There is nothing there but closed factory's,shipping containers,and oil tanks. I can't believe that a ship would dock in Freeport since it's nothing but a commercial shipping port. What a dirty place!
Read 1058 Freeport Reviews

San Juan is a nice old city but Porto Rico is better seen by a flight & car rental since the best places are not close to San Juan.
Read 2237 San Juan Reviews

Published 04/06/11

Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review

Carnival Pride Cruises to the Bahamas

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?