Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cruisenickcruise: Amazing Cruise Onboard the Epic

cruisenickcruise
Member Since 2011

Family & Children 4.8

Compare Prices on Norwegian Epic Western Caribbean Cruises

Amazing Cruise Onboard the Epic

Sail Date: March 2011

I loved almost every single thing about the Epic. I was cruising with 8 other people and me so that's 9 of us all together. I think we all enjoyed the Sea Days as Much as he port days. During the day there was so much to do on board the ship for Kids , Pre-teens , Teens , Adults. I think all 9 of us usually ended up around the pool deck or sun ducks during the days at sea. Our Ports of Call were Costa Maya , Roatan, and Cozumel. I thought how the Ports were set up by each day was very favorable. Costa Maya and were Back to back but after a sea day which made it better. My few complaints were there never seemed to be enough chairs on any of the sun decks. For a ship that holds 4,200 passengers it sure doesn't look fit for that many on the pool decks. The pools were also very small. but the Aqua Park was awesome! the slide lines were never crowded and all the kids , teens , and adults enjoyed it. Also at night there was really much for the teens to do past 11:00pm , besides the teen More zone.

Cabin 11023- It was a family Balcony Cabin that holds 4 people. we had 3 teens and one adult it mine. All beds were very comfy. Lots of storage. We had no problems with the bathroom , they were actually very helpful being all split up , with 4 people trying to get ready at once. Our Cabin Steward was awesome. Always getting us new pool & shower towels every night and very friendly.

Ports- In Costa Maya- We booked outside the cruise line and did a mayan ruin and went to this private resort on a lagoon after very nice

Roatan - We did a canopy Zip-line tour in the mountains which was a blast then after did a beach resort again around West Bay Beach. Very Pretty

Cozumel - We did an Atv Tour , then Private beach again with snorkeling. Also Great Shopping at the port

The Food- Was all very good. we ate at Taste twice , Garden cafe-Breakfest & lunch everyday and one night for dinner. We went to the circus also very good dinner there. and the Italian specialty restaurant which was very good.

The Shows- Saw howl the moon- i thought was very good and a lot of fun

Second City- Very funny laughed a lot

Circus-Pretty Good- Make sure you pay for premium seating

Legends in Concert-Very Mediocre nothing special.

Jeff Hobbs Comedy and Magician- Was SO funny saw him two nights in a row laughed non stop

Blue Man Group- AMAZING. Loved every second of it , Laughed a lot and was very happy we saw that , we got to each one early for good seats and had Reservations for most of them

Casino- Only went once- pretty good

Pool Decks- Awesome lots of fun- but was never enough chairs

Loved the Ship! and Loved my cruise i want to go back so! Less

Read more Norwegian Epic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review >>

Cabin review: Norwegian Epic 11023

Nothing Special , I loved the port area with the swim up bar and all the shops

Awesome! pretty place we had 5 ships docked on the islands but it was still lots of fun.
Read 3084 Cozumel Reviews

LOVED EVERYTHING about this island beautiful. so pretty and lots of fun
Read 1642 Roatan Reviews