“Excellent Cruise”

Member Since
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
My wife and my self have just returned from our cruise and in summary, it was brilliant.

We did read a lot of reviews prior to going and there were some good and bad reviews written displaying the ship in different perspectives. On board the ship I had no complaints to make, I would offer one suggestion however and that is to do with our cabin. With the both of us having a routine of having a cup of tea first thing in the morning before we get ready, this was not possible due to the fact there was no tea/coffee making facility. Tea and coffee was freely available all day from different locations on board so no real worries there. Also, room service was available anytime for anything, great to have should you need, we did not bother. So on that note, supply tea and coffee facilities and you have my full vote.

We had no real problems with seating for meals, remember, there are free alternative eating locations on board to choose from. We tried them all but our favourite was the Grand. The food on board was fantastic wide variety, excellent quality and perfect service with as much as you like, so why pay to go the the speciality restaurants?

I was not happy with the choice of ports that we stopped at. Casablanca was dirty, undeveloped and left tourists feeling vulnerable when walking around in pairs. The usual taxi drivers touting for business were very persistent as were the market traders so beware.

Other than that, the cruise and other destinations were great and staff on board very friendly and helpful.

Norwegian Jade Cruises to Canary Islands
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Mid-Ship Inside

IA10547
Cabin was fine however, us British like our tea of a morning so shout to get then included. Other than that great.

Brilliant and do go on the cable. Cost one way is 10 euro return is 15 euro. I suggest you get return unless you intend to come down by toboggan which incidentally only goes down half way and you either walk the rest of the way about 3k or get a taxi for 15k. A bit pricey and taxi states it's a 5k trek down. Not true nevertheless, it is hard on the knees unless you are used to fell walking?
Published 03/30/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Jade Review
Norwegian Jade Cruises to Canary Islands
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?