“The Gem without Sugar and Charlane”
Cruise review of Norwegian Gem

bgirlvnv Norwegian Gem 5 The Gem without Sugar and Charlane
bgirlvnv
Member Since 2011
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
I just recently went on a cruise to the Bahamas, the same ship I went on in December of 2009, and had a great time. In Dec. of 2009 my son, my nephew and I went on a cruise on the Norwegian Gem. The directors crew was so much fun that I'm sure they made our cruise what it was. Andy, Rob Sugar and Charlane were the life of the cruise making us comfortable and always had us smiling. Rob Sugar could not have been more fun and we talk about him still, how much he entertained us and kept us laughing, he is an asset to Norwegian Cruise lines for sure...I loved Charlane as well and we call her the hostess with the mostess hahahahaha. Thank you for giving me the opportunity for writing this review.

On our second cruise in March on the same ship we had the opportunity to meet the band "Kenosis" and they were so much fun and are and incredible band to say the least.

Then we had Jasmine, the hostess who was awesome as well.

Our Butler, Josephine catered to our every need and was always there for us.

Our Concierge Ryan was such a sweetheart making sure we were getting everything we needed for every little thing,

Kim Lloyd and Kathy Jones

• Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Penthouse with Large Balcony

SE
we had a large penthouse suite with a huge private deck, it was the best view and so quiet and since it was spring break it was nice to have such a calm quiet space to retreat to :)

Published 03/30/11
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Gem Review
Norwegian Gem Cruises to the Bahamas
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?