Norwegian Gem Cruise Review by bgirlvnv: The Gem without Sugar and Charlane

Overall Member Rating

The Gem without Sugar and Charlane

Sail Date: March 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I just recently went on a cruise to the Bahamas, the same ship I went on in December of 2009, and had a great time. In Dec. of 2009 my son, my nephew and I went on a cruise on the Norwegian Gem. The directors crew was so much fun that I'm sure they made our cruise what it was. Andy, Rob Sugar and Charlane were the life of the cruise making us comfortable and always had us smiling. Rob Sugar could not have been more fun and we talk about him still, how much he entertained us and kept us laughing, he is an asset to Norwegian Cruise lines for sure...I loved Charlane as well and we call her the hostess with the mostess hahahahaha. Thank you for giving me the opportunity for writing this review.

On our second cruise in March on the same ship we had the opportunity to meet the band "Kenosis" and they were so much fun and are and incredible band to say the least.

Then we had Jasmine, the hostess who was awesome as well.

Our Butler, Josephine catered to our every need More and was always there for us.

Our Concierge Ryan was such a sweetheart making sure we were getting everything we needed for every little thing,

Kim Lloyd and Kathy Jones Less

Published 03/30/11

Read more Norwegian Gem cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Gem Review >>

Compare Prices on Norwegian Gem Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review: SE Penthouse with Large Balcony

we had a large penthouse suite with a huge private deck, it was the best view and so quiet and since it was spring break it was nice to have such a calm quiet space to retreat to :)

Read All Penthouse with Large Balcony (SE) Reviews >>

It was a long time ago but great as far as I can remember
Read 991 Freeport Reviews