Eurodam Cruise Review by snowbird58

Member Name: snowbird58
Cruise Date: March 2011
Cabin Category: VH

Ship Facts: Eurodam Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Eurodam Deck Plans
WONDERFUL cruise with my daughter, perfect in every way.
I read some slightly negative reviews on the Eurodam but wanted the itinerary and the week, so went for it. They had a $799 pp verandah sale and I purchased a cruse for myself and my 23 yr old daughter. We have both cruised once before - Alaska, on Norwegian.

We loved every minute of the cruise. The ship is lovely, staff friendly and helpful and ALWAYS SMILING. The food was fantastic, even the "ordinary" buffet meals were great. LOTS of choices for every kind of eating style.

I purchased the spa pass for the week and was not disappointed. It was worth every dime. The hydrotherapy pool alone was worth it, but we also took advantage of the steam saunas, the heated relaxation beds, the relaxation room, and had a massage. Wonderful staff, amazingly relaxing.

The magician (James Cieran) was one of the best live entertainers I've ever enjoyed. The string quartet from Romania was divine, and the musicians were accessible and friendly.

We ate once in the Tamarind and once in the Pinnacle Grill. Fantastic! We had breakfast room service every morning and it always came within 5 minutes of the earlier time on the time frame we'd checked.

The $50 drink card (each) was enough for us to have drinks at dinner every night, a couple of others during the week, and espresso coffee a couple of times.

Cruise director Jason was hilarious. Everything was orderly and well-thought-out. Tendering to Half Moon Cay was done on huge tender boats so the wait was minimal.

Highly recommended to cruisers who want to relax. Yes, it is an older crowd, but not entirely. Jason said we had 250 kids on our cruise. I saw plenty of young people, young couples, and teens. Lots of families.

Loved every minute.