Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by mtaets

Embarkation: Palm Beach
Destination: Bahamas
Cabin Category: 4

Fun First Cruise
This was my first time one a cruise and I found it to be a fun and worthwhile experience. The boat was very clean and the staff was friendly and willing to help. Our cabin was cozy but not cramped. I was actually surprised by the space. I was cruising with my wife and 2 year old sun, and even though there as nothing specific for a 2-year old. He had a blast just exploring the decks and navigating the stairwells. Not to mention dancing to the music on the back deck.

The food well prepared and the menu changed each night. The Staff was friendly and attentive. Plenty of fresh fruit which my son loved, the guys walking around carving meat was fun. You will not leave hungry.

I enjoyed the Karaoke late one night, and stopped at the Pizzeria for a 2AM snack on my way to the Casino.

The shore excursion was fun. Maybe relaxing is a better word. We were there in February so the water was a little cold, but it was 75 and sunny out and the cold water was only shocking for a moment. Believe me, I didn't want to return to New Jersey.

The ship had a lot of Character and Charm. And even through I explored every inch of the ship, I feel I missed a lot of activities I could have attended because you can be everything and see everything all at once.

The show and entertainment were pretty good. Not Broadway quality, but after a few cocktails they made me smile.

TIPS: Be prepared for the customs line at the end of the cruise. Realize the ship is a converted Ferry boat, not the Queen Mary 2, and enjoy the fact that you don't have to worry about anything while on board. Enjoy yourself. Its a fun little cruise.

Publication Date: 03/28/11
Read the Bahamas ports review by mtaets
More Bahamas Celebration Cruise Reviews