Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by lollyandsugar: Disappointed

Compare Prices on Voyager of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Disappointed

Sail Date: March 2011
Embarkation: Galveston

We love leaving out of Galveston so our ship choices are limited. Getting on the ship was very easy and fast. we parked at lot B and they handled everything extremely well and fast.

everyone on the ship was so nice and friendly and remembered your name. Our balcony was good, the beds were comfy and we enjoyed it a lot.

that was the good... ....the bad wasn't all that bad but if you like to gamble....don!t go on that ship. We love to play and do not care if we win or lose but this casino was awful. The machines were so old they paid you out in Real quarters like they did years ago. lots of the machines were broken, very few tables and the most unfriendly people working there.

Very disappointed in the food but the steaks were fabulous. very impresses that someone from RCI called me when I got home after reading my review. That was impressive. I will certainly cruise with RCI again but not on that ship. Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Voyager of the Seas Review >>

Cabin review: Voyager of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 6 7572

Our room was great. I was worried because we were across from the crews closet but it was fine. I love a cold room and the ac was great.

If you take a tour only go to the water. It was very sad to be taken around to see so much poverty.

We had a policeman following us the whole tour. My husband went to the ruins and really enjoyed that.

We have been there so many times but still enjoy it. We were at the water and had fun.
Read 3087 Cozumel Reviews

Again, we made a mistake by taking a land tour...Should have been at the water
Read 1642 Roatan Reviews