Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by cruising ag

Cruise Date: March 2011
Cabin Category: B3
Spa & Fitness 5+

Wonderful Time
We had an absolute wonderful time on the EPIC.

There seems to be alot of complaints about the bathroom setup to which I thought it was great. The toilet area could be larger but we managed fine, I found the shower to be awesome the best on any ship that I've sailed.

The service was outstanding .. everyone was very pleasant and our room stewart Mario was always around and very nice.

The only thing I really missed was having a promenade deck. The running/walking track on deck 7 just isn't sufficient.

I did enjoy the concept of not having a set dinner time but I missed the show that is usually done at the end with all of the servers.

Ports: were ok. Roatan we didn't get off and I from what I heard/read it doesn't seem as though we missed anything.

Overall had a great time ... would we do EPIC again probably not only because there are so many other ships to try out but I would definitely recommend it to others.

Publication Date: 03/23/11