Carnival Glory Cruise Review by grathy

Cruise Date: January 2011
Cabin Category: 8F
Shore Excursions 5+

Carnival Glory-Wonderful experience
Our experience with Carnival renewed our faith in cruising. After a dismal trip through Greece with the MSC Musica in 2008, we wondered if we would ever travel by boat.

Carnival's expertise in cruising made the trip a splendid one which we will cherish for many years. Ports visited included Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman.

Overall, the trip was quite good, although I think Belize left a bit to be desired, but I've heard there's still political unrest going on, which may account for the disappointment. There were a wide array of excursion available as well.

Food choices were outstanding, with special accolades going to their Emerald Restaurant, paralleling some of the finer restaurants I've reviewed in my dining LA column through AOL.

As a travel writer, I have visited many local and international destinations. For the money, I think cruising is one of the more affordable ways to travel. We'll be hitting the seas again!

Mary McGrath