Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Jo2310: Rock and Roll cruise

394 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Rock and Roll cruise

Sail Date: February 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral (Orlando)

First I will state the good: beautiful ship; embarkation and disembarkation went extremely well; great pasta and burrito bars; Cove balcony a must! outstanding views and privacy; friendly crew; beautiful and efficient cabin; Your Time Dining was great; some shows were good like Dancing in the Streets and I really liked the Fun Force dancers; the weather was gorgeous and the ports were good.

The not so good: so so buffet and MDR was just ok, good but nothing special; lines to the buffet; lines at Guest Services.

The bad: the extremely rocky ship! had to be medicated all week, although I am sensitive to movement, I expected to take meds but not all week. It was hard at times to stay on our cove balcony and it was on deck 2 mid ship, where it's suppose to be less rocky; both my kids who have cruised before also had to take meds this time- we were all feeling a little groggy most of the week.

All in all a good vacation, made better by meeting some cruise critic More members! but I could not chance another week of having to take sea sickness meds! It really did damper our vacation. Too bad, as the ship is really beautiful. Less

Published 03/09/11

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X