Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Jo2310: Rock and Roll cruise

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Rock and Roll cruise

Sail Date: February 2011
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

First I will state the good: beautiful ship; embarkation and disembarkation went extremely well; great pasta and burrito bars; Cove balcony a must! outstanding views and privacy; friendly crew; beautiful and efficient cabin; Your Time Dining was great; some shows were good like Dancing in the Streets and I really liked the Fun Force dancers; the weather was gorgeous and the ports were good.

The not so good: so so buffet and MDR was just ok, good but nothing special; lines to the buffet; lines at Guest Services.

The bad: the extremely rocky ship! had to be medicated all week, although I am sensitive to movement, I expected to take meds but not all week. It was hard at times to stay on our cove balcony and it was on deck 2 mid ship, where it's suppose to be less rocky; both my kids who have cruised before also had to take meds this time- we were all feeling a little groggy most of the week.

All in all a good vacation, made better by meeting some cruise critic More members! but I could not chance another week of having to take sea sickness meds! It really did damper our vacation. Too bad, as the ship is really beautiful. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>