MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Cassandra Linn: JUST A NUMBER!!!!

Cassandra Linn
0 Post

Compare Prices on MSC Fantasia Canary Islands Cruises

JUST A NUMBER!!!!

Sail Date: January 2011
Destination: Canary Islands
Embarkation: Genoa

Fantasia is a stunning ship, beautifully clean and decadent, top of the range surroundings. Good food at lunch and dinner, however a very disappointing buffet, the atmposphere there was anything but relaxing. When food was available it was survival of the fitess. The ship for me carried too many passengers to be relaxing, at sea days it was kinda packed like sardines on deck and the usual push to get a sunbed.

Children dominated !!! My evening at a Sinatra 9p.m. performance was ruined by a child's non stop chatterand loud at that. Not the childs fault seems you can't please everyone. I think MSC Fantasia didn't really care or thay are toobig to think out the box eg. I was in a cabin in a corridor beside several young families I am retired, love children, but not bawling their eyes out from dusk to dawn.

Also during our evening meal we were subjected to three young boys chasing each other all over the dinning room and when we ask for some piece from it, it didn't go More down well with the Maitre D

Sorry I won't sail with an MSC line again Less

Read more MSC Fantasia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Fantasia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Fantasia Interior Fantasia Deck

Hallway too noisy late evening but otherwise very neat, tidy and pleasant.

Going onshore was delightfull, well organised and light relief from onboard life

Great But not long enough