Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Havefunandenjoy: Quick and short review + music video about them.
Member Since 2011
Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises
Quick and short review + music video about them.
This music rap video will give you a good idea of how big the ship is and how the interior looks like in 2.5 min:
You can also get there by Google-ing "Royal Caribbean the rap"
I can break down the Enchantment of the seas as the following:
- Food: especially on a 9 days cruise, which equals about 27 meals not including the midnight snacks, this is a big deal. Their food was excellent. Buffet has variety of foods including indian and japanese. The restaurant's food was also excellent. I wouldn't put them next to fine dining but they take the inexpensive ingredient such as pork chop and create a dish that could blow away any four star restaurants I have been to. Who can complain about lobster night where you can ask for another one if you are still hungry after devouring a good size tail.
- Entertainment: take your pick on this one. The live shows were amazing but the movie nights were just below More okay. The dancers and the singers will out perform any college level shows. Movie on the other hand, is shown on a drape instead of a real projector screen. I know people don't go on a cruise to watch a movie, but on a rainy day, it would have helped. They also keep up a good flow of activities including karaoke, bingo, live music in the halls, and game shows that involves the audience.
- Cleanliness and quality of rooms: the ship is not the newest in the fleet (originally build in the late 90s). There are some rusted windows and spots on the chrome plantings. The salt water can do some damage. They do constantly paint and repair the ship as you sail. The mid section of the ship, which was added in 2005, definitely makes this ship unique. The mid section 4 story high gallery is definitely a sight with gold, chrome, and marble work of arts. The room in my opinion is minor since most of your time is spent outside the room, but they are equal to any Resident Inn quality: clean, no damaged furniture, and clean bathroom.
- the crowd: we went in November so the crowd was mostly older folks in their 60s. The good side was that there were no little children running around the ship. The bad side was that there were about few dozen of folks in their 20s and mid 30s. We sang Ace of Base during Karaoke and no one knew what we were singing.
- overall: Enchantment of the Seas is a great cruise ship for the first time cruisers. Food was great and the entertainment of was great. Staff was excelent and size of the ship was just right so you felt right at home with a hint of luxury. I would give this ship 9 out of 10. Less
Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Enchantment of the Seas Review >>
Cabin review: Enchantment of the Seas Interior Stateroom Deck 2
Port and Shore Excursions
Good but not Great!
It is worst experience and vac...
Great cruise on Breakaway Nov ...
Enchantment of the Seas Octobe...
AWESOME first ever cruise!