Disney Dream Cruise Review by cindgri: Disney Dream is a dream

Disney Dream is a dream

Sail Date: February 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We took our two grandchildren and daughter on the Disney Dream 4 night cruise and it was a wonderful cruise. If you have children, this is the cruise for you. Even if you do not, the adults only section is quiet and secluded from all the fun down by the kids pool area. Highlights were the food (which was the best cruise cuisine I have had and we have taken several cruises), the entertainment shows (the talent and beauty blew me away, and we all grew up on Disney so fun even for adults) and the facilities for kids, great places for them to have all kinds of fun. Our ship was sold out yet you never felt overwhelmed with people (except elevators at dinner time and when first boarding. The Disney private beach is also a great stop. What fun!!!! The ship was beautiful. I cannot say enough good things about this cruise, but will say it was the best cruise I have ever taken.

The only issue we had was the website sign up for babysitting services in the baby and toddler room. What we More signed up for was not what they had on file. We ran into others with the same problem. Disney needs to go in and correct. In fact, I would say overall, there website needs work. Also, when you call their 800 number, the service and help is not on the same level of other cruise lines, but the cruising experience superlative. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Disney Dream Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah Deck 8 8106

The cabin was spacious and comfortable. Especially liked that you had storage under the bed and the divided bathroom concept.