Disney Dream Cruise Review by ejm0809

Cabin Category: 5B
Dining 5+

Ship Facts: Disney Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Disney Dream Deck Plans
We loved the Dream
This was my first cruise and the first Disney cruise for my husband. He had cruised over 5 years ago on another cruiseline and said he was never interested in going on a cruise again. Now we can't wait to go book our next cruise with Disney.

The food was delicious and they sat us with 2 other couples who were our age and also did not have children.

Everyone we met was really nice and people with cruise experience said they could never go back on another cruise line. Disney made us feel special and welcome. The stateroom hosts learned our names within a few minutes.

We enjoyed a lot of the activities and found some very nice quiet spots to relax. My husband did the Aquaduck and said it was pretty mild but enjoyable.

The adult area of the pool did get crowded and Disney was not as strict about keeping kids out of the area, but it did not concern us. Other people did complain about it so I figured I'd add it in. On a Disney cruise we kind of expect kids to be running around. We found some great off times for our visit to the pool area and enjoyed it very much. When I asked my husband if he had any negative comments to make, he really couldn't think of any and either could I. All I can think of is the next trip.

Castaway Cay was beautiful and we had so much fun. We each had our own hammock over at the adult beach "serenity bay" I think it's called. The BBQ was good too. There were no lines or wait times to rent any equipment.

We also had a lot of fun on Pirate Night! The fireworks were a real treat and a wonderful way to spend an evening.

Publication Date: 03/06/11