Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by cststephanie

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Legend of the Seas Cruise Review by cststephanie
Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
Member Name: cststephanie
Cruise Date: February 2011
Embarkation: Singapore
Destination: Asia
Cabin Category: Q
See More About: Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews | Asia Cruise Reviews | Royal Caribbean Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Ship Facts: Legend of the Seas Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Legend of the Seas Deck Plans
Cruising : somewhere in my dream
Background Information :

Cruising somehow is not a common vacation option in my country Indonesia. Beside the prices are expensive according to us, there aren't much people know about this kind of vacation due to lack of publicity. Somehow I managed to obtain this luxury cruising. You can consider me lucky because most of my country's people can't afford the price

Hotel Info (if any):

I lived in a flat in Chinatown. suggested by my friend. We spent 2 night there before cruising and 1 night after cruising. sgd 160 for 6 pax a night

Ship Info

Legend of the sea is 11th decks ship. you can read complete overview in my personal blog. http://cststephanie.blogspot.com/2011/02/royal-caribbean-legend-of-sea.html

Activities

As far as I can see most of activities conducted there were just for old people. For younger cruisers like us, you can't expect much.

Napkin folding class and towel folding class were good enough.

The rock climbing, poolside party, and jacuzzi really fun

The songs were old-fashioned.

Piano and violin Classic duo were very patient receiving our request.

That's entertainment shows were really GREAT

The crew were very friendly. I never met nice crews like that. especially my dining room waiter(Chinese) and assistant waiter (korean). and also my room attendant(phillipines). We got table number 4.

Port & Shore Excursions

We didn't take that. Because we could speak melayu as we were Indonesian. We could travelling by ourselves.

Stateroom

My stateroom attendant was very helpful. He was phillipines. Sometimes we had trouble to set our bedrooms and he kindly helped us. My friend's stateroom was chinese. She was very nice gave us private lesson of towel folding and kindly taking care of us girls like a mother. we love her since.and still keep in contact with her.

Dining is the best part of this ship. We had lovely waiter and assistant waiter. We also found an Indonesian waiter who kindly giving us a nice conversation.

We like to have conversation with others so we were very glad that our waiter and assistant waiter, also the head waiter gave us chance to know each other. As we managed to still keep in contact with them although they were very busy sailing.

High quality entertainment were provided in the ship. you can obtain a broadway-style show.or classical piano show.or acrobatic show.

Summary

I felt a little bored in the ship due to old fashioned activities. But overall, this cruising was fun and really unforgettable. I always miss the ship ever since the day I left the ship.

Publication Date: 03/06/11
More Legend of the Seas Cruise Reviews

Read the previous Legend of the Seas review Read the next Legend of the Seas review

More Asia Cruise Reviews