Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by kbv

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Oasis of the Seas-WOW
Our 7th cruise and by far the best. This ship is clean,organized,and wonderful.

After reading every review I could find, I decided to list a few things that were not mentioned.

1. We live in Florida and my husband only brought silk Tommy Bahama shorts with silk shirts but he was not allowed in the formal dining room or specialty restaurants. He could have bought pants but there were plenty of other food options.

2. Do NOT pack an iron. The luggage is scanned and your luggage does not go to your room but to security. You must go there and open your suitcase and surrender the iron. You will be given a receipt for pick up after disembarkation.

3. Opt for self disembarkation between 6:15 am and 7:15 am to avoid waiting in the public areas. You must be able to carry off your own luggage as no porters will help. We were through customs with our bags in 15 minutes. My iron was not off the ship yet, so I had to leave it behind.

4. Bring a power cord. The rooms have 2 outlets in the main area and I did not see any in the bathroom. But since I had my power strip I did not need to look for any more.

5. Try to get a room on the starboard side. All of the gangways are on that side which will enable you to see the ship dock from your cabin.

All in all this cruise is fabulous.

There is no overcrowding even with 6000 passengers.

The shows are fabulous and the overall score I give is 10+