Carnival Valor Cruise Review by 4dehny2: Carnival valor room 1101
Overall Member Rating
Carnival valor room 1101
Destination: Western Caribbean
we had a great time on the ship as there is alot to do while there
1) our house keeping was the best
2) our room service was top notch
3) the amount of things to do while on the ship was plenty
4) the casino was fun
5) the people we met while on the ship were great
6) the choice of food very good
7) the bartenders on the 12 deck she was great
8) the cashier at casino was a sweet heart always smiling
9) the Winston bar was very elegant and quiet
10) the laquinta by the airport was the greatest
now for the not so much
1) the wait staff in the main dining very stuffy and slow
2) food in main dining cold and not very tasty
3) the cashier in the duty free shopping area that we dealt with was very very very rude
4) after 2 very bad incidence with main dining and the shopping area we went down to level 3 to talk to customer service and was really bad they More seemed mad at us because we were there to complain also seemed as if they understood what i was saying but were unable to comprehend what i was saying (language barrier was tough at times)
5)the porters at Miami are paid by the hour but totally expect a tip and actually said to me "if you expect your bags on the ship you should tip and tip well" all they had to do was put bags on a conveyor belt. we had plan to tip and did tip but i just didn't like the way they said if you want your bags on the ship tip big
6) our stop at Honduras isle roatan if you don't book thru carnival for excursion you are required to walk up and down hills up to 1/2 mile out of there shopping center, when we stopped there there was a monsoon rain added to that walk
I'm sure there are a few other "not so muches" but all in all we really enjoyed our cruise and I'm sure we will take more of them but now we will take a look at other lines before making our vacation plans. Less
Read more Carnival Valor cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Valor Review >>
Cabin review: 8F1101 Balcony
we were in cabin 1101 if you are not the type who get sea sick this cabin was great on one side was the spa which closes at 10 i believe and nothing across the hall but a door to spa which closes at 10 so if your neighbor to the left is quiet you have a very peaceful vacation while in your room if there was one thing we didn't like it would be that while out on your deck you are right below the smoking section on the 12th deck which is a hindrance not for the smoking cause you don't smell that at all but if they are drinking anything and have it setting on the rail it has a tendency to spill and run down the little roof over hang and down on your head or clothes you might stick out there to dry.Read All Balcony (8F) Reviews >>
Port and Shore Excursions
Great boat, great service, foo...
Cruise met expectations, but w...
The Best Ever Cruise & Holiday...
Carnival is the worse cruise l...
Like staying in an ashtray? I...
Cruise was average or below