Things that I wished I had known.
1. Do not miss the induction as they have an English speaking person telling you all about the activities and when they are in English.
2. Buy the drinks vouchers and the soft drink vouchers, I tend to drink alot of soft drinks and I wished that I had brought two lots.
3.Do not leave your cocktail glass that you purchased, dirty in your room you do not get it back.
4. Do not buy the spa treatments before the trip, they have specials.
5. I booked nearly all the excursions, they was good very expensive and some was not necessary.
6. The Italians do not queue.
7. The nightlife was all Italian DJ and songs.
Upload some films and music on your ipods
8. TV was in Italian.
Reading back it sounds very negative but it was not, we met up with some lovely people on our table, they put all the English speaking people together. The guide excursion was in English. The staff spoke English. My room was an inside state room, but the sea air made us sleep.
The spa was to die for, I brought a ticket to attend the spa.