Coral Princess Cruise Review by GreySkies

Cruise Date: December 2010
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Cabin Category: BA
Cabin Number: C402
See More About: Coral Princess Cruise Reviews | Panama Canal & Central America Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals

Ship Facts: Coral Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Coral Princess Deck Plans
Christmas Coral Canal Cruise 2010
I was excited about this trip, and it did not disappoint me. From the moment I got on the ship, I had a good feeling.

The crew was excellent. The steward didn't smile, but that didn't make him any less friendly. Everyone associated with the dining rooms were easy to deal with and were eager to please me. The passenger services desk didn't ever seem to have a line. The senior doctor and nurses were pleasant to see each time I went.

The food was almost always excellent. There were a few misses, but even those weren't horrible. Chef's Table was definitely worth the money.

There were plenty of activities throughout each day. My activity of choice was trivia. I ended up with a team that stayed together the entire cruise and were the ones to beat. Other activities I participated in were the Gingerbread House Contest, the Ultimate Ship Tour, the Cruise Long Scavenger Hunt, and the Scrapheap (Boat Building) Challenge. I would participate in all of these except possibly the Scavenger Hunt again, and that's just because I tend to be lazy which means I would lose.

The ship was very clean. I dropped a napkin and the buffet attendant picked it up within 30 seconds. Room was cleaned well.

I requested a towel animal and received an elephant one night and a monkey the next.

Finally, I had taken a stuffed mouse on the cruise, and some of the staff really enjoyed seeing it on a regular basis. (It also serves as an excellent ice breaker.)

If I had the opportunity to go on this cruise again, I would be there in an instant!

For a much more detailed review, check out the following thread:

Publication Date: 02/21/11