Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by aqz

Cruise Date: December 2010
Cabin Category: IB
Rates 5+

The
We were so excited to be sailing on the newest and biggest ship in the NCL line. When we entered the port area in Miami there was no trouble telling which was our ship. It stood out like the Statue Of Liberty. The embarkation went smoothly and we were on board in about 20 minutes after entering the terminal. The first impression was that I would never be able to find my way around but soon learned to use the kiosks that are available by all the elevators to give me directions as to where I wanted to go. I had read the reviews about the new lay out of the rooms and the way the sink was so small and the bathroom area not so private. Well we loved the new lay out and didn't have any trouble. I am an early riser and my husband sleeps late so it was nice to be able to pull the privacy curtain so the light wouldn't bother him and I could see to get dressed. On all other cruises I have had to lay out my clothes the night before and I dress in the dark in the morning and sneek out.

We enjoyed our meals. We bought two specialty restraunts, the Tempenyaki, and the CircDeSol. We enjoyed both and the show at the Circ was very good. We did not like the Blue Man Group. That was just not our taste but most people we talked to enjoyed it. We especiall liked the HT'0 bar and hot tub area. It being an adult only area it was relaxing and quite. The service on the ship was execellant. Our room was always made up and restocked each day. The waiters in the restraunts were always cheerful and polite. The deembarkation went very smooth. We were out of the terminal as fast as we had entered. In 15 minutes.

Publication Date: 02/20/11