Crown Princess 5

“Family consisting of older adults”
Cruise review of Crown Princess

alyboy
Member Since 2009

Overall Member Rating

Embarkation was a breeze, considering we had a 90 year old in a wheelchair...we were whisked right in and were in our rooms within 15 minutes...We had a gentleman help get my dad onto the ship, then a ship attendant took over and brought us up to our rooms...they were great!!! the scooter I rented on line was waiting in our room, so that was a plus also.

This was our second time on the Crown Princess. I loved it the first time when it was just my wife and me, but this time it seemed that there were not enough public area restrooms...seems you had to search for them when you wereby the pools...and for a man on a scooter, it became a hassle, but otherwise, the ship was great....

The dining staff was the best ever, along with our room attendant, Marie, who went above and beyond also.

The food in the dining room was good, most of the time. Once in a while it was great, but not a four star restaurant...the Buffett food has dropped a bit in quality and More choices...We were on a Royal Carib cruise this summer and the buffett blew away the food on the Crown Princess...The food on all the cruises has suffered a bit, except maybe for Celebrity. But believe me, we did not starve and many nights walked out of the dining room full.

Debarkation was also a breeze, just as embarkation. Less

Crown Princess Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Overall Ratings

Sail Date: February 2011
Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review: Mini-Suite with Balcony

MDd715
mini suite was great..extra space is so worth it...nice sized balcony and bathroom with a tub was fantastic

Published 02/19/11

Read Cruise Critic's Crown Princess Review

Crown Princess Cruises to the Western Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?