Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Tnsabellacruiser: Voyage of the Triumph

Compare Prices on Carnival Triumph Western Caribbean Cruises

Voyage of the Triumph

Sail Date: November 2010
Embarkation: New Orleans

Nov. 20, 2010 Embarkation Day, I were awake up at 5:50am i am out of bed then i got my clothes i has LSU shirt for gameday on the ship then i just done got clothes up then at 6:15am i was walk at computer see the Bridge cam i saw the Carnival Triuph we be sailing then at 8am we done all clothes then at 8:35am our dogs drop at vet then at 9:15am we luggage put on the car then at 9:35am left leaves from house we heading road  about 1 1/2 hour road from NOLA we just stop traffic were slow i just happen no problm but car were cash on the road cloes we road fast passed to NOLA then at 11:30am stop from Port of NOLA just waiting from lot of cars just moving then at 12pm just moving from lot of cars very well not bad from cars then at 12:14pm we just parking from port of NOLA just drop from our luggage any small packbag carry to onboard then at 12:35pm we walk to VIP and got card then at 1:05pm we just walk to onboard ship then i said im love WELCOME TO CARNIVAL then i just it said More 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 we just onboard the Triump now time it 1:28pm we be later today just fine don't worry anytime got to onboard ship but well today we got into from capliot area then at 1:30pm just go to lido deck see room we number cabin were 9266 then i saw that it say Happy Birthday for my dad then we heading to buffet for eat i got hambuger then i was tried then at 2pm walk look at on 3 deck then at 3pm wait to 3:40 be ready it soon then at 3:45 we go to muster today to 4pm just done then at 4:10pm we heading to cabin we was ship leaves is later at 5:30pm but i don't know happen we lugage were be later arrive too many from poeple then at 5:20pm our arrive from luggage well then out of clothes from our luggage then at 5:40pm just left leaves from NOLA it very drak today then at 6pm we heading to dining called London dinning room we have eat then i got warm meltimg chocolate we done dinner eaves headung back to cabin i was very tried ii was sleep night at 9:20pm goodnight at sea day tomorrow.

Nov 21, 2010 At Sea Day, I awake at 7:15am i saw at window saw sunny is up warm itoo i saw these at sea day then at 7:50am i just clothes then at 8:05am we ready for breakfast from buffet i got egg and grits and hot chocolate too were great food then i just done breakfast at 8:45am we back to cabin then at 9:20am leaves from cabin we look at from deck then heading to game room then we leaves look at shop ship at 12:05pm we leaves heading to lido deck from buffet eat for cheese pizza were good then I saw beautiful sea day on the Triumph ship I am dance with pole and fun on the ship them we heading lido deck I have pay my drink is smoothies I love it on cruise at 2pm I'm sitting on balcony feel cool and warm it is great on the Triumph  then at 4:30pm I just shower ready for dinning then 5:45pm we have clothes already at 5:57pm heading to MDR I just wait for 3 second at 6pm just open from dinning room then I has eat is two lobster and I has warm melting chocolate cake with hot chocolate that is good dinning we done for at 7:05pm just told mean our time on the Triumph I go to Shoshone it very beautiful dress many full color I just done 8:30pm to 9:30pm end at Showtime I was sleep fall then at 9:15pm I heading go to bedtime tomorrow two sea day.

Nov. 22, 2010 At Sea Day I'm just woke at 7:20am I saw beautiful sea day this is the Caribbean sunny be close in cloud almost shower in the ship not bad wave water float on water be during shower I have go to lido deck for breakfast then we walk on the ship take photo all time be before my lunch is pizza has two time then I go to got ice cream! Then we walk look at ship full these on the Triumph sailing but I love the Triumph these was very beautiful ship I just look it is shower just bit sunny this it beautiful weather not awful weather only shower with sunny this is beautiful just left from lobby area I leaves them go to lido deck I just into at balcony I saw the water light blue the beautiful weather I love the sailing walk saw these is great water my love the Triumph ship then we not have dinning room this these food were bad thing I made my fully my food then at 7pm I just left at balcony I go to buffet for my dinning not have time for MDR on lido deck not do for me then I'm glad got dinner not do follow my cruise then we done buffet I walk outside on lido deck midship these see light blue this is beautiful ship! Then I'm back to cabin I'm tried go to bedtime tomorrow arrive land.

Nov. 23, 2010 Belize, I'm just woke at 7am I saw land in Belize here I feel warm up whoohoo when we live in LA is cold but best island but glad better warm up more be hot about noon but we heading at 7:35am just eat breakfast fast to then I not saw cruise but have two other land  then we heading to down from casino hope kids can during in casino but these were turn off as locked is closed from Belize this not l like awful in belize then just call ready for boat on the water just leaves go to around to shop allay just by 12:15pm leaves back to ship just feel hot weather this os beautiful we just back onboard ship then we heading to lido deck I am eat this is sandwich with cheese this great lunch time then heading I'm lazy watch big TV in lido deck on the near hot tube! I'm be fun appear I have time from Belize then at 5pm i saw two rainbow in close from shower that is wow! our cruise just left leaves now I saw rain here in land lucky on cruise I saw sunset down that is beautiful weather I just our cruise leaves for night our go to eat at buffer no dinning room I'm doing nothing these then we heading to game room before dinner from buffet them I'm done game back to cabin at 9pm I'm heading bedtime tomorrow again land.

Nov. 24, 2010 Isla Roatan, I'm woke at 7am I saw land arrive to island I just arrive at 7:30 already dock in land then go to eat breakfast at 8:05am and I saw the one ship with us it is Carnival Legend ship next dock behind our cruise of Triumph this the legend sailing was beautiful sailing of Carnival Legend I never her I'm be go to these will year then I'm be done eat then we ready for land around shop this not like my island  I think not land.. We go walk stop with gust wait to huts the Carnival Legend set to rope just 50 second then waiting to set rope from the Legend call it said ready left walk to shop I saw far beautiful two carnival cruise shot photos At 1pm just back to ship soon ready for guest party we just onboard heading to lunch time we great at shop from land then at 4pm just ready for gust party on Rome lounge area then at 5pm just done left for now just back to room I just fast shower time for dinning room for today then I just done dressed I saw the legend just left today not later I just fast for shower I saw the legend is beautiful light ship I love ship then at 5:30pm our cruise just left land leaves now for night we heading to MDR I had all good for food were great on cruise then I have back bed time had last arrive land.

Nov. 25, 2010 Cozumel, I just woke at 7:15am whoohoo this my love the island I said YES it is Cozumel from Mexican beautiful water on the land I just saw close to RCL ships just dock and I saw look at what is it surriped it the ECSTASY whoohooo that new ship many balconies this is she sailing at galveston almost moving to NOLa our dock soon dock I'm take shots photo of the Carnival Ecstasy this today holiday that is thanksgiving day and game day it is saints football at about 5:30pm   then we left at 8am heading to buffet in Cozumel were beautiful day then at 9am we just off ship heeding go to shop and I saw two carnival ships were great sailing with us can together with the RCl ship I have heading to shop then end at 1pm we heading back to on boarding ship then we go to lunch time on ship from buffet I look at the Ecstasy ship were smaller than our cruise is bigger the. 4pm just the ecstasy left now almost horn on I wait hear just loudly this is both ship horn  I just the Ecstasy leaves from land I said bye from the Ecstasy ship is beautiful ship then at 5pm our cruise it leaves now turn right I saw beautiful sunset down full weather in Cozumel our end land leaves I'm sadly were over cruise  then I just 5:30pm ready for football GP NOLA GO!!! we hurry eat at buffet I had eat turkey for today then I just go to Showtime it New Orleans city with bread I'm good for me at 9:30 just tried from Showtime back to cabin I'm bed we done land tomorrow it last day:(

Nov. 26, 2010 At Sea Day I just woke at 7:29am I saw last sea day I, sadly were over ship today just at 8am  heading to breakfast from buffet I saw at sea weather is beautiful water not show oil not see them then we left for cabin during busy clean up from room I leaves around shop Then at noon we heading to lunch time I had pizza then saw rain and water wave over water can't happen weather then at 1:45pm we left at ship I look at see cafe area this I love it these on the Triumph sailing is great then at 4pm I am tried around on ship then I'm ready shower for dinner have last day cruise we number zone is one at 8:15am For off ship then at 6pm we not need MRD we heading to buffet hope stop rain right now then I'm eat on buffet last day we back to room we set unpack ready tomorrow off ship then at 10pm I saw close to river from LA then I'm tried I have g to bed time tomorrow time home

Nov. 27, 2010 Disembarkation, I just woke at 6:30am I saw land at NOLa but the ship arrive to NoLa time is it 4:35am this is early in NoLA then at 6:30am we go to breakfast we last one eat time then at 7:45am wait call number one time off ship at 7:50pm heading to dinner room down sitting wait call off the at 8:15am just call ready off cruise we off cruise at 8:30 pickup luggage take to car ready go to home we road to 1 1/2hrs arrive I'm home just made in BtR the Triumph were over for NOLA she moving to Texas. I'm sadly off cruise

The End our next is cruise turn to NOLa of voyager of the Seas for my birthday after our holiday in 2/18/12 just next up soon.

Enjoy cruise Less