Disney Wonder Cruise Review by meal: Mexican Riviera cruise disappointing
Member Since 2007
Compare Prices on Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera Cruises
Mexican Riviera cruise disappointing
we knew it was Disney..... but there were so many kids!
Pacific was quite rough - roughest water of any of our cruises.
don't arrive until 12:30PM - can't get on the ship before that
this ship is getting old - creaks a lot, buffet line very inefficient, etc.
food and shows only fair
time in port is very brief - like only 5 hours? really?
1. exercise room fine and not crowded
2. free soft drinks with cup with lid and straw
3. outlook cafe and quiet cove pool - outlook cafe good for during day and for drinks
4. changing restaurants
5. disney films and disney animation explanations, etc
6. free on-board cell phones for keeping up with each other
not so good things:
1. split bath made each area very small
2. storage area in cabin only barely adequate
3. had to ask for ice in room
4. room often not made up until early/mid More afternoon
5. service in restaurants where you order very slow - tritan's for breakfast or brunch
6. elevators entirely too small
7. beach buffet way too crowded first lunch - tables and chairs too close together all of the time
8. beach blanket is not a buffet at night - need a buffet dinner area at night
9. no breakfast offered after 10:30am
10. nothing going on at night for young adults - totally dead
11. our head waiter wanted to shake each of our hands 3 times at dinner - not hygienic
12. wait staff hovered way too much, even in Palo
13. had to wait to be seated everywhere and it took too long, way too long
14. need standard items on the menu that you can have any night - shrimp cocktail, caesar salad, etc.
15. we did not get our wake up call the day of departure -
16. buffet in beach blanket very outdated and inefficient
17. cabo sort of a yukky port town to walk around - take an excursion
18. water too cold this time of year - week of jan 31 - not able to enjoy scuba or snorkling - Less
Read more Disney Wonder cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Disney Wonder Review >>
Cabin review: Disney Wonder Deluxe Inside Stateroom Deck Five 6648
Another wonderful getaway!
Not a bad cruise but probably ...
The Kickball Cruise from Heave...
Great Cruise even for an Older...
Not impressed with DCL/Disney ...
Loved It! Best Cruise I've bee...