Carnival Dream Cruise Review by morganizzy

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

1st but not last cruise!!!
This was my husbands and my first cruise. I was very nervous about alot of things. Everything turned out fabulous. None of my fears were founded. The boat is beautiful. The staff is overworked and underpaid, but the provide over the top service. The food from the pizzeria to the steakhouse and everything in between was delicious. We got home and for days afterwards we wandered around our house looking for the lido deck, we really want a lido deck in our house. Please don't beleive the negative things you read in these reviews. Let me put it to you this way. We returned to buffalo on January 29th, and today is February 8th and last night we put down the deposit for our next cruise. January 29, 2012 Carnival Glory. YEAH!!!

This is for all the people that are scouring these reviews like I did looking for tips and help. I packed way, way too many clothes. Took two suit cases, and came home with one full of clean clothes. What I wish I would have taken was a warmer sweatshirt, I ended up buying one, the nights are pretty chilly and always windy on deck. Things I bought that I wish I would have brought with me, A big cup with a lid for iced tea and water by the pool. The cups they provide are TINY. I did bring two insulated cups for coffee in the morning, which we did use everyday, but I brought a bigger one for by the pool. I told my travel agent this morning that he made me a cruiser and I can't wait until next January.

Publication Date: 02/09/11