- Lobster tail in the restaurant was divine!
- Deep water dolphin excursion at the Atlantis in Nassau was a blast! The aquariums at the Atlantis are excellent, don't miss that if you visit the Atlantis.
- Glass bottom boat trip in Freeport was excellent. The areas we viewed were gorgeous with lots of fish. There was a large group of reef sharks hanging around the shipwreck. Kudos to the crew providing information about what we were looking at. All-in-all a great excursion. Take a bathroom break prior to boarding, though. The restroom on the boat makes most gas station bathrooms look inviting.
- Disco was right under our cabin and the bass was very loud way past midnight every night. Sleeping was difficult.
- Sushi bar is not a full sushi bar, just a few rolls offered at a time.
- Long, slow buffet lines.
- Everything seemed crowded and noisy.
- Passengers had a hard time finding their way around on the ship. Some decks you can't walk all the way from forward to aft without walking through cigar/cigarette smoke.
- Check your receipts when you order drinks. A couple of times the receipt I was given to sign had another passenger's name on it. I wonder how often passengers accidentally, or on purpose, charge drinks to the wrong folio.