Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by cru7isealot

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by cru7isealot
Bahamas Celebration
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+
Rates 5+

21st Birthday Celebration!
I surprised my daughter with a 2-night cruise to the Bahamas for her 21st birthday and oh boy was she thrilled and excited... Being that it was our first cruise we were both really anxious to go.

I did read the critic reviews and thought for a second, oh no this is not a good cruise line. But after reading one person's comment and comparison with Carnival and Celebration, it did not differ in many ways, and so I decided to give it a try , especially for the price of the cruise it was a good bargain.

The hospitality of ALL the crew members was incredibly awesome. They greeted you with a smile and was waiting on you every second. Our cabin was not ready when we boarded the ship, so we went up to the 9Th floor to eat "Free" lunch.

I tell you the Island music was playing the ship was clean, n the buffet ...Let's just say my mouth waters when I think of all the spectacular choices of food they had to eat.

The room became available within the 1st hour of being there. I must admit the only one thing I would consider changing was the cabin, It was REALLY small and they had bunk beds. Our first impression was OMG! But overall, it was just my daughter and I , we were not planning on staying in the cabin all day. We made the best of it and , the part I loved the most was that as soon as you are done with dinner, they have your beds made up and ready for sleepy time,lol!

We felt like to sisters sharing a room and had a blast. We ate at Rio's the 1st night , there they sang Happy Birthday to her and brought out a delicious chocolate swirl cake with a candle, and the entire crew to sing ..ha ha I loved it.. nothing compare to Chili's,lol!

The food was good.and the Waiters had great service. Then it was off to The " Girls Night Out" party they had going on on that sailing date. oh boy was it worth it. we each got a cute pink tote bag, 5 free tickets for drinks, tickets for portraits, tarot reading, casino play, and so much more goodies :)

Plus we tested free drinks as well. It was so much fun.

They had a variety of activities scheduled throughout the entire day.

One thing I must say is do not book the taxi drive for 27 dollars that they offer on the cruise, I got a taxi for $ 5 bucks to the Lucaya beach resort n back to the terminal. Ask for Alice, she is a Taxi driver and for 30 bucks a head she gave us the 2hr city tour as well. An amazing lady :)

Day 2: Was even better we enjoyed everything we did the 1st day and extras the 2ND day.. Plus we dance some amazing Latin beats and the DJ was good too, playing hip hop songs from today's music..

It was an amazing experience and I am already getting ready to book it again for my 3rd yr. anniversary! I am going to feel like a pro knowing all about the ship n the do's n donts..lol!

I would extremely recommend this celebration cruise to any 1st time cruiser like myself. I know my daughter will remember her 21st b-day with a Koo-aid smile, cause she went on a cruise to the BAHAMAS!!

Don't listen to those critics that have nothing better to say but negativity. You be your own judgement and then u will write this big review if not more like I did..:)

Celebration Cruise .. " I"LL BE BACK! "

Publication Date: 02/03/11