Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by mablinki

Member Name: mablinki
Cruise Date: January 2011
Cabin Category: BF

Norwegian Epic - 1/8/11 - 1/15/11 Review
I am a 55+ female who has been on a number of NCL cruises. My review will consist of only the items that I was able to partake, i.e., entertainment. I thought Blue Man Group and Legends were phenomenal. If you enjoy entertainment then you should sail ono this Ship. Never got to see Howl At the Moon and heard they were great!

Food - Saw the Restaurant Manager everyday (he's from Austria) and very impressively pleasant! Food at the breakfast buffet same old, but there is a variety just the same every day. Never had a bad meal in the dining rooms, either Manhattan or Taste. Ate at O'Sheehan's a couple of times. You have to try the brownie sundae and the chicken pot pie.

Did not go to any of the specialty restaurants or use room service so I cannot comment.

Embarkation was a breeze but disambarkation took a little longer.

Did not much care for the room set up. I felt like I was always tripping over my room mate. However, my room steward Zenaida was fantastic. Such a dear sweet woman who would do anything for you.

To sum up my 7 day stay with Epic, I would have to say that this was one of the most friendliest ships I have ever been on. Keep in mind that this was also the week after Undercover Boss aired and maybe that has something to do with it.

Although the price may be a little more expensive than some of the other NCL ships, it is worth it for the entertainment alone. Enjoy!

Publication Date: 02/01/11