Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by Jantyk

Cabin Category: 8A
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Another great cruise!
This was my fourth cruise, second with Carnival. This was also the shortest cruise I have been on. It was wonderful as always. Actually much better that the last one...on Celebrity.

We arrived at the docks about 10:30AM and were boarded by 11:30AM.

Marksom our waiter was funny and wonderful. Our room steward we almost never saw but everything was perfect. Carlos in the casino was delightful.

Things that were not so good.... The food was the worst I have had on a cruise. We ate at the dining room every night and kept thing it would get better. It did not. But the entertainment was great. The buffet was very limited and also not good. The hamburger station was never open when I was looking for food. Might have been just my timing. Sometimes all I could find to eat was pizza. It was pretty good.

My biggest complaint was the photographers. I have never seen so many. Sometimes you could not get to the dining room because of them blocking the way. They would grab you and insist. They didn't like to take no for an answer. There were dozens of them!

But I had a wonderful time and will definitely cruise with Carnival again.

Publication Date: 01/31/11