Bahamas Celebration Cruise Review by Dbrown1085: We Enjoyed this Mini Cruise

We Enjoyed this Mini Cruise

Sail Date: January 2011
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Other

The hubby and I just returned from vacationing for our 19th wedding anniversary on the Bahamas Celebration Cruise Ship to the Bahamas. We are very simple and modest people who also like nice things. I read the reviews on this site and I was very nervous that we would not like this cruise. I am happy to say that we had a ball. I guess you can say that we wanted to "get our feet wet" to see whether we would enjoy the cruising experience. We booked an outside cabin on the 6th level (#6222) and were very impressed with the cabin which was about 144 square feet with a flat screen television and a queen size bed.

The first night on board we dined at the Crystal Room and the second night on the ship we dined at the Rio. Both places were really nice and the waiters were so attentive that I was happy that we chose not to upgrade to the more expensive restaurant that cost $25.00. The first night we attended two shows in the View lounge and the second night we attended the Idol show More and also a comedy show. There are lots of things to do on the ship such as going to shows, casinos or just hanging out on the deck and listening to music. We did the island excursion which included the glass bottom boat, lunch and access to their private resort. We also did some shopping at the Port Lucaya Market for souvenirs and got some really good deals. The hubby and I had a great time on this ship and would definitely recommend to those of you who are thinking about doing the cruising experience but want to test the waters first. I say go for it. This experience was definitely a nice and affordable getaway which we throughly enjoyed. Less

Read more Bahamas Celebration cruise reviews >>