Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by sngleme121

Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

Good Cruise
This was my third cruise with RCI and the first on Oasis so I was really looking forward to it especially because of other reviews that I'd read.

Embarkation was AWESOME! The area was large and spacious and it didn't seem crowded at all. We were checked in and on board within an hour.

We couldn't have access to our rooms until after 2 so we headed for Central Park and those coveted roast beef sandwiches we had read so much about. Those did not disappoint. We got there before the rush and picked out sunny spots to sit, eat and wait to access our rooms. This area was so nice and one that my family visited every day before dinner for a cocktail. There was a little bar that my family made home and the bartenders made special drinks for us. Very nice!

Overall I loved the ship. But I did feel it was a little crowded especially when waiting for elevators. The food was very good. Entertainment was so-so. I loved the comedy club. We didn't see the aqua theater or the headliner show but Come Fly With Me was okay.

I liked the beach at St. Marten and went para sailing which was FABULOUS. That was the first time I had gone.

I would definitely recommend Oasis for the experience. But I like Liberty as my favorite.

Publication Date: 01/29/11