Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by weihefamily

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by weihefamily
Allure of the Seas
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Exceeded expectations
I am so surprised to hear some of the negativity regarding Allure of the Seas! We just got off this ship last Sunday and I can't stop looking at pics and watching our videos. I have already contacted our travel agent to book our next cruise on Allure.

The ship is amazing. My only complaint? I needed more than 7 days on this baby! We were traveling with our 17 month old son and so we were slowed down in our exploring of the ship. We were in the Boardwalk Balcony stateroom and is was great! Plenty of room, spacious bathroom, flatscreen TV, dual I-phone charger/alarm clock and a perfect view to the boardwalk and Aqua Theatre.

We had perfect rooms to just sit on our balcony and watch the Ocenaria show which was AMAZING! I am not real long winded like some of the people that get on here and describe every little detail from day one to day seven. Long story short....it was the best cruise I have ever had. This would be my 7th cruise with Royal Caribbean. I will never go back to a smaller ship. We could have just stayed on the ship and not disembarked on the islands and still had an amazing time. The ship is entertainment enough all by itself.

Overall: GREAT GREAT GREAT and can't wait for another cruise aboard this phenomenal ship!

THANKS