Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by weihefamily: Exceeded expectations

35 Forum Posts

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Exceeded expectations

Sail Date: January 2011

I am so surprised to hear some of the negativity regarding Allure of the Seas! We just got off this ship last Sunday and I can't stop looking at pics and watching our videos. I have already contacted our travel agent to book our next cruise on Allure.

The ship is amazing. My only complaint? I needed more than 7 days on this baby! We were traveling with our 17 month old son and so we were slowed down in our exploring of the ship. We were in the Boardwalk Balcony stateroom and is was great! Plenty of room, spacious bathroom, flatscreen TV, dual I-phone charger/alarm clock and a perfect view to the boardwalk and Aqua Theatre.

We had perfect rooms to just sit on our balcony and watch the Ocenaria show which was AMAZING! I am not real long winded like some of the people that get on here and describe every little detail from day one to day seven. Long story was the best cruise I have ever had. This would be my 7th cruise with Royal Caribbean. I will never go More back to a smaller ship. We could have just stayed on the ship and not disembarked on the islands and still had an amazing time. The ship is entertainment enough all by itself.

Overall: GREAT GREAT GREAT and can't wait for another cruise aboard this phenomenal ship!

Published 01/29/11

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review >>

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Cabin review: B210307 Boardwalk View Stateroom with Balcony

Great balcony room and beautiful view. Plenty of space for me, my husband and our 17 month old. Will book this room again!

Skip X