Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by smonkey21

Dining 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
        3-6 5+

Positives/Negatives
Hello all. Just a quick update that I hope is helpful to you if you are taking this ship. First off the dinner staff in the Monet early seating you all ROCKED..

I went with my wife and twin 6 year old boys and my side of the family. They were so good to us and were always checking on the kids to make sure they were happy. They always used our names no matter when they saw us morning/noon or night and that was a nice surprise.

If you get the chance find the magician who walks around and does a solo show outside the martine/wine bar at 11 pm each night. Located 5th deck starboard (right) side out side of Henri's. His name is Bennan. He is AWESOME. His tricks are mind blowing. He was even nice enough to make a personal visit to our dinner table one night at my request to show my boys some sweet tricks.

Kids Camp-Camp Carnival- AWESOME- They were so good to the kids and they boys had a blast.

I will tell you this if you are traveling with children then listen to me. You will get charged 70.00 per person for Gratuity. Go to guest services and have them remove your 70.00 per child from your bill. They will do this with no questions asked. No reason for me to pay 140 total in tips for my children when they were doing nothing for my children.

Also please take motrin/benadryl-which can also help with motion sickness and cough medicine as we all got this wicked cough. The medical officer will see you but they do not take insurance and it is not cheap at all. I had one with a fever and I had to make sure they would not charge me to take his temp. Just trying to help you out if you are cruising. We did have a great time. Oh and last thing. When leaving the ship on Debarkation day-If you can carry your own luggage take that self assist option. We took the stairs up from 1 to 3 at 8:10 and were off the ship and through customs by 8:30. Well worth the struggle to carry our own bags. All in all it was a great cruise and the staff on the conquest was amazing and willing to help at every turn. I hope this review helps you in some way. Have fun

Thanks