“Cannot wait to do it again”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas

pattpga Explorer of the Seas 5 Cannot wait to do it again
pattpga
Member Since 2007
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating
We arrived at the terminal at 11am,and right away we started meeting the nicest people while waiting on line,even while waiting to board the buses.The check-in process was easy,the wait for the buses a little long,but tolerable.

It was nice to be back on the EOS,we went up to the Windjammer to have a bite to eat(we usually go to the pool deck for a drink, but to cold for me).

Went to our cabin after making our MTD reservation,our cabin steward was Casandra,and we could not have asked for anyone better,anything we needed, it was there.Our cabin(a D1)was the same size as last year,and plenty big for the 2 week stay,and I brought ALOT. Sure,it showed a little wear but it was spotless,esp the bathroom and that is the most important to me.

We had My Time Dining, as I mentioned before, and for us the best way to go, we like a table for 2and this way we always get it. We made our reservation the day before so we could get our same wait staff(thank you again Yancy and Shane).

We also dined at Portofino's 4 times ,what can I say, we love this restaurant,the staff are beyond compare,and the food to die for.

Now for the only negative,the Windjammer, Food-OK,Staff-Horrible. This is the first time I have had such an experience there,right from the person making the toast,to the people at the coffee/juice stations. Some were rude and some didn't have a clue.

The ports we visited were beautiful esp Antigua, loved the beach there!

Like I said in the beginning, we met the greatest people, and I think that made our cruise so wonderful,so thank you, Julie,Fran,Joann,Marty and Ginger,Chas,Chris(and your Dad), John,Nick, Steph and the rest of the group from Conn., Val,Barbara and all the rest of you that made our trip so great.

Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean

No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Explorer of the Seas Review
Explorer of the Seas Cruises to the Southern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?