Norwegian Star Cruise Review by paulabr: 1/1/11 Panama Canal

1/1/11 Panama Canal

Sail Date: January 2011
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Embarkation: Los Angeles

We had a great room. What more could you ask for. The Villa was nice. The living room is a little out dated, bathrooms were great so was the deck. John & Patrick were wonderful to my Aunt, she has trouble walking and had a broken arm. They help us out so much.

Food in the main dinning is just ok. Most of the time we ate in speciality restaurants, all were great except the Italian, I would say it was good. Had great service.

Shows were all pretty good.

Panama Canal is something to see, everyone should do it once, this was our 4th time. They showed a movie about how and when it was made and when we went through there was someone telling you all about it. We watched from our deck.

Getting on and off the ship was great.

I'm a RCL girl, but I did enjoy this cruise, I would sail on NCL again, just add the cost of the speciality restaurants to the cost of cruise.

( I Want to say Thank You Aunt Pam for taking us on this cruise ) Less

Compare Prices on Norwegian Star Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Cabin review: S114500 Garden Villa

quiet, Great view, wonderful Butler, very nice bathroom and deck

Read All Garden Villa (S1) Reviews >>

been there before, just stayed on ship. Once you have seen the sites it's enough.

Read 181 Acapulco Reviews

We love this port, we have a favorite place to eat. When we get into port we arrange to get there and have a get meal

Very pretty coming into port. We took a cab ride big mistake. We got taken to a jewelry shop, and he kept driving around the same fort. Oh yes he did take us to a square where we were hassled. It's like Mexico used to be. didn't enjoy our time on shore, it was our fault for not taking a ships tour.

Love this port, have stayed there before. So cute. We love to walk around

Read 1123 Key West Reviews

Have always enjoyed Costa Rica. Good people

Compare Prices on Norwegian Star Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

Member Since 2006
297 Forum Posts
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X