“1/1/11 Panama Canal”

paulabr
Member Since 2006
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating
We had a great room. What more could you ask for. The Villa was nice. The living room is a little out dated, bathrooms were great so was the deck. John & Patrick were wonderful to my Aunt, she has trouble walking and had a broken arm. They help us out so much.

Food in the main dinning is just ok. Most of the time we ate in speciality restaurants, all were great except the Italian, I would say it was good. Had great service.

Shows were all pretty good.

Panama Canal is something to see, everyone should do it once, this was our 4th time. They showed a movie about how and when it was made and when we went through there was someone telling you all about it. We watched from our deck.

Getting on and off the ship was great.

I'm a RCL girl, but I did enjoy this cruise, I would sail on NCL again, just add the cost of the speciality restaurants to the cost of cruise.

( I Want to say Thank You Aunt Pam for taking us on this cruise )

Norwegian Star Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review: Garden Villa

Port
been there before, just stayed on ship. Once you have seen the sites it's enough.

Read 181 Acapulco Reviews
Very pretty coming into port. We took a cab ride big mistake. We got taken to a jewelry shop, and he kept driving around the same fort. Oh yes he did take us to a square where we were hassled. It's like Mexico used to be. didn't enjoy our time on shore, it was our fault for not taking a ships tour.

Published 01/23/11
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s Norwegian Star Review
Norwegian Star Cruises to the Panama Canal & Central America
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?