Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Crosby's Mom: Carnival Glory January 2011 Western Caribbean

Crosby's Mom
Member Since 2011

Compare Prices on Carnival Glory Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Glory January 2011 Western Caribbean

Sail Date: January 2011

I have just returned from a 7 day Western Caribbean cruise on the Carnival Glory. Having not cruised in 5 years I was excited to be able to get away and to purchase this trip at the lowest ever price I'd gotten. Being a return cruiser with Carnival we were given a great upgrade and stayed in an Inside Cabin Empress Level. The cabin was spaceous, clean and brightly lighted. For two women travelling it was a safe environment to be travelling in.

Carnival exceeded our expectations right from the get go. We had a speedy embarkation process and our cabin was ready very quickly.

The staff in any area we dealt with were customer oriented and pleasant. Nothing was an imposition for them.

The tours were satisfactory and a wide price range was available.

Live entertainment daily and two great comedians were just a few of the features on this cruise.

The Serenity area for adults was awesome. The most comfortable basket chairs as well as padded More loungers were a welcome addition. The Soda Fountain card was well worth the investment as I do enjoy my Diet coke.

Open seating dining was great as it allowed more flexibility in our choices for when we wanted to eat. We were accommodated quickly and most often in the area of our choice.

The food was good quality and many choices available at all restaurants. Of particular note is the Spa menu that allows one to maintain a healthy eating style while onboard. The first time I can say I went on vacation and was able to stick to healthy eating habits.

The walking/running track as well as the gym were well used--great facility.

Great Ship--Great Deal Less