Thomson Dream Cruise Review by Loulou

Member Name: Loulou
Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Bridgetown
Cabin Category: OU
See More About: Thomson Dream Cruise Reviews | Eastern Caribbean Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Dream Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Dream Deck Plans
Thomson Dream - I'll Cruise Again
I have not long returned from a cruise on the Thomson Dream. Its my first cruise and I thouroughly enjoyed.

I booked through my local travel agent and the Thomson staff were very helpfull and really helped me make my mind up if cruising was for me. I was very apprehensive when my partner suggested going but they answered all my quiestions and their personal knowledge was fab.

Cabin - Our cabin was nice and clean and had plenty of space for the two of us, was definitely kept cleaner than our last holiday at a 4* hotel.

Food - I'm a vegitarian and my partner will eat anything, but we both enjoyed the food and liked the variety there was on offer and being able to eat in different places was fab.

Entertainment - really enjoyed everything that was on offer, from the casino and the lounge to the theatre. I must say the shows on offer were brilliant though the best night was definitely the crew night - get there early to get your seat!!! The staff on board are very talented.

I made the most of the excursions on offer and really enjoyed them all, just wish I had more time to do more!! I liked that Thomson look after you right from the airport to the cruise and back again. Such a fantastic time I've definitely been converted to cruises and have booked to go on the Thomson Celebration in November!! At 23 I have no complaints and am so glad I went!

Publication Date: 01/17/11