Thomson Spirit Cruise Review by susan niker

Thomson Spirit
Thomson Spirit
Member Name: susan niker
Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Tenerife (Canary Islands)
Destination: Canary Islands
Cabin Category: 12i
See More About: Thomson Spirit Cruise Reviews | Canary Islands Cruise Reviews | Thomson Cruises Cruise Deals
Entertainment 5+

Ship Facts: Thomson Spirit Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Thomson Spirit Deck Plans
A thoroughly enjoyable time!
My first Christmas on holiday and now I know why some people choose to spend them holidaying.....

I deliberately chose a fairly small ship as I was travelling solo. I wanted friendliness and was not disappointed.

Such a variety of food - being a fish lover I tasted the best fish dishes ever: including grilled hake, flaked salmon, tuna, cod, poached salmon.

What really helped to make it was the entertainment - 5* Christmas Day I watched a pantomime with a real traditional flavour and all 7 evening performances including a comedian and Dean Martin impersonator. All were great!!

On entering the main restaurant Christmas morning I was greeted with - Madam, would you like bucks fizz or champagne with your breakfast? Lovely

Will definitely be sailing on the ship again.

Publication Date: 01/13/11