Thomson Spirit Cruise Review by susan niker: A thoroughly enjoyable time!

susan niker
0 Post

A thoroughly enjoyable time!

Sail Date: December 2010
Destination: Canary Islands
Embarkation: Tenerife

My first Christmas on holiday and now I know why some people choose to spend them holidaying.....

I deliberately chose a fairly small ship as I was travelling solo. I wanted friendliness and was not disappointed.

Such a variety of food - being a fish lover I tasted the best fish dishes ever: including grilled hake, flaked salmon, tuna, cod, poached salmon.

What really helped to make it was the entertainment - 5* Christmas Day I watched a pantomime with a real traditional flavour and all 7 evening performances including a comedian and Dean Martin impersonator. All were great!!

On entering the main restaurant Christmas morning I was greeted with - Madam, would you like bucks fizz or champagne with your breakfast? Lovely

Will definitely be sailing on the ship again. Less

Read more Thomson Spirit cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Thomson Spirit Review >>

Cabin review: Thomson Spirit 626

I had a twin cabin which was very clean and most adequate for a 7 night cruise. The temperature proved impossible to control and during the night I felt over-warm. There was a rattle from a wall panel which was a little annoying. Plenty of storage space.