Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by RoyaltyC: First time cruiser had a fabulous time

RoyaltyC
Member Since 2010
1 Post

Compare Prices on Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

First time cruiser had a fabulous time

Sail Date: December 2010

Even though the cruise document says that boarding time is 2pm, we arrived at the port just after 1pm because my roommate anticipated long line up (she cruised before with Princess to Alaska).

Check in was amazingly fast. Got on the ship in no time. Quite a few passengers were already on the ship. After 30 minutes waiting in the Adagio dining room on deck 4 (Our party of 6 was split into 2 tables of 4 and 2 in two separate dining rooms), we got to our rooms and the suitcases were already waiting for us.

Our balcony ocean view stateroom was bigger than I expected. Very well designed. Our stateroom attendant did a good job. Room is cleaned twice a day even though we did not see much of him.

Food in the dinning room was very good. I enjoyed all my dinner in the main dining room. The staff was fabulous. Due to the problem with the seating arrangement, I got to meet 2 waiters and 2 assistant waiters. They worked so hard and so deserved the tips and addditional More tips.

The shows were magnificient! They are the highlight of my first cruise. I would love to cruise again! Less

Read more Allure of the Seas cruise reviews >>