Allure of the Seas 5

“First time cruiser had a fabulous time”
Cruise review of Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas

RoyaltyC
Member Since 2010
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

Even though the cruise document says that boarding time is 2pm, we arrived at the port just after 1pm because my roommate anticipated long line up (she cruised before with Princess to Alaska).

Check in was amazingly fast. Got on the ship in no time. Quite a few passengers were already on the ship. After 30 minutes waiting in the Adagio dining room on deck 4 (Our party of 6 was split into 2 tables of 4 and 2 in two separate dining rooms), we got to our rooms and the suitcases were already waiting for us.

Our balcony ocean view stateroom was bigger than I expected. Very well designed. Our stateroom attendant did a good job. Room is cleaned twice a day even though we did not see much of him.

Food in the dinning room was very good. I enjoyed all my dinner in the main dining room. The staff was fabulous. Due to the problem with the seating arrangement, I got to meet 2 waiters and 2 assistant waiters. They worked so hard and so deserved the tips and addditional More tips.

The shows were magnificient! They are the highlight of my first cruise. I would love to cruise again! Less

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 01/07/11

Read Cruise Critic's Allure of the Seas Review

Allure of the Seas Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?