Sun Princess Cruise Review by avaloners

Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Sydney
Destination: Australia & New Zealand
Cabin Category: AA
See More About: Sun Princess Cruise Reviews | Australia & New Zealand Cruise Reviews | Princess Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Sun Princess Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Sun Princess Deck Plans
Sun Princess Christmas Cruise
I agree ... we were also on the cruise from Sydney December 17 and agree with everything the previous reviewer said.

I actually didn't use my lanyard (being a female I felt a bit dorky wearing the cruisecard around my neck and easily kept it in a pocket instead.

The staff were outstanding and really got into the Christmas spirit, wearing Santa hats, etc. and the whole ship was decorated, especially the Atrium which looked magical, especially when "snow" was organised.

Everyone had a little Christmas stocking with sweets on our pillow instead of the usual chocolates on Christmas Eve.

We didn't know whether we would enjoy the cruising life (especially my active husband who doesn't usually like being constrained in one place), but there are so many areas and things to do neither of us felt this way at all.

We have spoken to a lot of people since returning, and many friends say, "cruise ships are just like floating RSL clubs". These comments always come from people who have never cruised, and I just tell them it couldn't be further from the truth.

We are planning our next cruise (or dreaming at least!) for 2012.

Publication Date: 01/06/11