Carnival Dream Cruise Review by QDAMON: Feb 13th-20th DREAM

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Feb 13th-20th DREAM

Sail Date: February 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We came from all over the U.S. Cities include Chicago (2 families),Albany (most of us), LA (couple). In total there was about 25 people.

Sailed on the 13th of February to the 20th.

Ports of call:

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Nassua, The Bahamas

St. Thomas VI

St. Marteen

Emarkation day:

Was a quick process. We got to the port earlier than expected. We came from one of the Hotels in Orlando. So there was a lot of sitting. Nothing to do. Lines were quick, however. We got on the ship about 2 hours before Sailing off. It was a cold day. I forgot my sweatshirt (oh well) :). Food was great! Then we hard the safety drill...It was actually not an inconvience, because we didn't have to go where the life boats are. All we had to do was to report to the Mustard Station. Then Dinner!!!FOOD FOOD,AND MORE FOOD.

Port Day: Nassua

Breakfast-was great

Weather was great My brothers and I decided to go in to More town. Hung out there. Then we went to Atlantis. That. was. awesome. I suggest that you go and check it out.Then we went back to the ship. Swam in the pool, Waterslide (Thrill Seekers check it out) Skipped lunch went straight to ICE CREAM! Well I had Pizza and Fries (but that doesn't matter). Comedy shows!!! GO TO THEM, IF YOU'RE OD ENOUGH GO TO THE "R" Rated!!!You will laugh your socks off.

Gym was awesome, Staff was nice, especially our Cruise Director (John Heald) funny! Bartenders we're amazed on how well our party didn't get us kicked off...HAHA

Debarking was easy, customs was a breeze. Then the long, sad trip back to Orlando Airport.

It's a big ship if you can't walk, climb, I suggest that you don't book to go on the baby.

Do it! Book it, and Love it.

That's why they call it "The Funship" Less