Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by mef462

Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+
Rates 5+

Freedom of the Seas
My first and last cruise was a 4 day trip to the Bahamas on the Sovereign of the Seas. This gave me the cruising bug, so I couldn't wait for my 7 day cruise. It was everything I had hoped it would be. The trip to the Bahamas showed that I have no problem with seasickness, which was good, because the ship was rocking quite a bit and our cabin was at the very end of the ship which made you feel everything. This did not bother me at all, thank goodness.

From day one this trip was great. The embarkation was uneventful and we where treated so well by everyone. All the events on the ship gave you plenty to choose from or you could do absolutely nothing. The food was excellent. I have read a few reviewers who complained of the food. Well they must be very hard to please because even if something wasn't cooked to your liking all you had to do was speak up and it was taken care of.

From day one I was entertained and waited on hand and foot, wow it was great. The shows on the promenade and all the other areas of the ship where great. The staff, my room steward, our waiters, etc where fantastic. Every need was met and some needs I didn't know I had where met. We took advantage of the spa the first day and boy....by the time I was done my body felt like a limp noodle. LOl. I highly, highly recommend a cruise for a vacation and I'm going to be partial to Royal Caribbean.

Our first port was Labedee Haiti and it was great. Due to very high winds our initial excursion was cancelled, but we where able to book another one right away. The people on the Island where great.
Publication Date: 12/31/10