Carnival Pride Cruise Review by princessa: December 19/2010 My cruise review-PRIDE

princessa

Sail Date: December 2010
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Baltimore

Hello everyone,

This review will be a bit different as I will not go into great detail but I will give you all the important points!

1. Embarkation- Great! We obviously had to wait in line but it was not too bad, it was smooth and we boarded right away! I think the trick is to arrive at 1:30pm or later like they request. Otherwise you will wait.

2. Ship-Beautiful! This is my 4th Carnival cruise and I liked this ship the best. The decor is a little odd at first but once you get used to it it is truly a beauty!

3. Food (Lido) Great-lots of variety , lots of food stations.

4. Dining room-Mostly Good-There is a bit of hit and miss.

5. Entertainment-Great! There is always something to do! Shows are awesome.

6. Stateroom- Nice and Spacious! I was not thrilled at the cleanlines ofthe cabin when we first arrived. Thankfully I brought some lysol wipes and cleaned the room myself! (I highly recommend this as the drawers and outer More toilet etc.. were not totally clean!

7. Debarkation-Great! We did self assist and it was very quick and smooth.

I hope I did not forget any other things but all in all we loved it! Less

Read more Carnival Pride cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Pride Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Pride Interior Main 4139

Cabin 4139- 4K Obstructed view. This cabin was great because you can see between the lifeboats! Cabin 4137-4K- You can't see!