This review will be a bit different as I will not go into great detail but I will give you all the important points!
1. Embarkation- Great! We obviously had to wait in line but it was not too bad, it was smooth and we boarded right away! I think the trick is to arrive at 1:30pm or later like they request. Otherwise you will wait.
2. Ship-Beautiful! This is my 4th Carnival cruise and I liked this ship the best. The decor is a little odd at first but once you get used to it it is truly a beauty!
3. Food (Lido) Great-lots of variety , lots of food stations.
4. Dining room-Mostly Good-There is a bit of hit and miss.
5. Entertainment-Great! There is always something to do! Shows are awesome.
6. Stateroom- Nice and Spacious! I was not thrilled at the cleanlines ofthe cabin when we first arrived. Thankfully I brought some lysol wipes and cleaned the room myself! (I highly recommend this as the drawers and outer toilet etc.. were not totally clean!
7. Debarkation-Great! We did self assist and it was very quick and smooth.
I hope I did not forget any other things but all in all we loved it!