Carnival Dream Cruise Review by countrygal2: Carnival Dream was a Dream

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Western Caribbean Cruises

Carnival Dream was a Dream

Sail Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

We sailed Dec. 11-18 it was my first time on Carnival and I was well pleased.

The ship is beautiful and well planned we had no trouble getting around at all.

The shows were great and the Cruise director Butch and baby Butch were wonderful. We participated in the team contest and won a trophy for decorating our door and since we don't live together he was great about getting us another one so we could both have one.

The food was very good and our service was great I enjoyed dancing with our waiter Alvin.

The last cruise I was on was to the eastern caribbean and I believe I enjoyd those pors ov call better than these.

At Cozumel the winds were too rough for the helmet dive we had scheduled but we were about to book the dolphin experience instead and it was a Dream come true. Other than the weather with the wind being so strong and the tems lower than I would have liked it was enjoyable.

Belize was really interesting we did the Myan More ruins and the river wallace and it was neat.

Roatan was different we went to the west end and that was quit an experience the roads are terrable but it was interesting to see.We then went to the beach and hungout for a while.

At Costa Maya we just shoped and it was fun to bargin with the people. Got some good deals.

As for the if I would take this cruise again probably not really like the Eastern better but if I would go on the Dream again Yes it was lots of fun. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Dream Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Dream Oceanview Riviera 1304

I was impressed with our cabin we had an ocean view and it was nice full view. There was pleanty of space there was a small bath and shower combo and sink in one bathroom and a show and camode and sink in the other one. This is the first time I have had two facilities in the room the Holland American one I was on only had one restroom and when there are two women in the cabin the two rooms are and added plus.

Everyone was really nice we did the dolphin adventury and it was real neat. The people at Diamonds International were very pushy and didn't want to take no for an answer will not go into their stores again.