Carnival Dream Cruise Review by countrygal2

Cruise Date: December 2010
Embarkation: Port Canaveral
Cabin Category: 6A

Carnival Dream was a Dream
We sailed Dec. 11-18 it was my first time on Carnival and I was well pleased.

The ship is beautiful and well planned we had no trouble getting around at all.

The shows were great and the Cruise director Butch and baby Butch were wonderful. We participated in the team contest and won a trophy for decorating our door and since we don't live together he was great about getting us another one so we could both have one.

The food was very good and our service was great I enjoyed dancing with our waiter Alvin.

The last cruise I was on was to the eastern caribbean and I believe I enjoyd those pors ov call better than these.

At Cozumel the winds were too rough for the helmet dive we had scheduled but we were about to book the dolphin experience instead and it was a Dream come true. Other than the weather with the wind being so strong and the tems lower than I would have liked it was enjoyable.

Belize was really interesting we did the Myan ruins and the river wallace and it was neat.

Roatan was different we went to the west end and that was quit an experience the roads are terrable but it was interesting to see.We then went to the beach and hungout for a while.

At Costa Maya we just shoped and it was fun to bargin with the people. Got some good deals.

As for the if I would take this cruise again probably not really like the Eastern better but if I would go on the Dream again Yes it was lots of fun.

Publication Date: 12/31/10