MSC Poesia Cruise Review by HOLIDAY4ME: No Customer Service

Family & Children 1.0

Compare Prices on MSC Poesia Western Caribbean Cruises

No Customer Service

Sail Date: December 2010

What should have been a great relaxing family Christmas cruise was ruined by this company.

Yes I read the reviews! Clean ship so so food and cheap.

How bad could it be? I've been to 5 star and 2 star resorts, No star camping in the mud. I'm not that hard to please.

I started calling MSC Florida office well before I left home.

Fixing problems with booking rooms,names,birth dates, and booking packages.

The head office is hit and miss. I suggest they should start some customer service skill classes with all staff.

I even started communicating with Face book page of MSC.

Same problem no followup on problems.

The Good:

The ship is very clean. The staff were friendly.

They don't push anything on you. Drinks,games,excursions etc.

Lots of great excursions that you can book last minute. Always has a rep from the boat on the tour. Very organized for disembarkment.

The boats not full of More over hungry Americans.

No plates full of food left in the hallways or on tables.

Dinner has a good choice in the dinning room.

The Very Bad:

I was booked into a room with Two people I didn't know. Left at the front desk for 3 hours no room card or offer of a snack or water.

packages booked before cruise were not delivered as promised, no refund offered. Have to call Italy.

The buffet is a total sham. Not enough room to sit or get around.

Watered down ice tea, tang for juice, acid for coffee, pizza pizza pizza

Stations opened up erratic, no food at all at some daytime hours. Popcorn isn't even free for the movies!

The dining room staff have no knowledge of wine packages offered.

The room service staff have no idea what packages you ordered. You constantly have to be at the front desk or accounting office trying to get things delivered or charges taken off that you have already paid for.

I have two notes of apologies and free gift of champagne and a book.

I got to meet the Captain while losing my cool at the front desk and the head of customer service 5 days later after repeat screw ups. I didn't want any gifts just a delivery of packages for wine,fruit baskets and cocktail party that I had prepaid for. If you don't deliver what was promised I want a refund.

I now have to call up-teem times to get a refund of undelivered packages and continue to have my blood boiling even after Ive left the ship from HELL. Less

Read more MSC Poesia cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's MSC Poesia Review >>

Cabin review: MSC Poesia Superior Balcony Ungaretti Deck 10113

Quite small, good view, Quiet

Key West-Wonderful tourist town. Cheap and fast way to get around is the tour train. Coach store with great prices for the teens.
Read 741 Key West Reviews