Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by auburnman12: Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Inspiration

Sail Date: December 2010
Destination: Mexican Riviera
Embarkation: Tampa

I just got back home from my first cruise on the Carnival Inspiration. It was amazing!!! The fun force was great and had many activities. The deck party at Christmas had great music, and we had a 185 member congo line. The slide and putt putt were fun, and the food was good, not great. Cozumel was a lot of fun, we took an excursion not sponsored by the cruise ship and enjoyed it very much. There were a lot of space to enjoy the sun, and each floor was always bustling with fun activities. The best part of about the cruise was the teen (15-17 year old) club 02. Our directer, Ilijah was the bomb. I had the chance to mix and mingle with other teens on the ship which was great.

My only negative things about the ship is that many areas require extra fees, or require an age requirement. Also, the last "fun" day at sea, we drove into a massive all day storm, and half of the ship was seasick, and that really dampened things, along with the fact everything outside was closed for high More winds. Lastly, our CD Stephanie Meads was annoying, her PA announcements sounded sarcastic, and woke me up on multiple occasions.

Overall, Carnival's Inspiration is a great cruise. From the evening dinner "Shoooowtime!" to parties and all the "fun", it was a welcomed Christmas experience. Great for all ages. Less

Read more Carnival Inspiration cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Inspiration Review >>

Cabin review: Carnival Inspiration Interior Main

My cabin was rather small. The bathroom was uncomfortable, but we had a great Steward. She provided excellent service, and every night, our beds, towels, sheets looked perfect. She even made animals out of towels for our own enjoyment.

It was fantastic. I am a minor, and i was able to drink and order alcohol in Mexico. The water is beautiful and the excursions are fun. Snorkeling, exploring, and shopping was fantastic in lovely weather. Cozumel was very well organized and a great place to visit on Christmas!

Read 3137 Cozumel Reviews