Norwegian Epic 5

bribri0424
Member Since 2010
1 Forum Post

Overall Member Rating

I had the Best vacation, this was my second cruise and my first aboard Norwegian Cruise line. Last year I sailed on the Carnival Freedom, It was OK for my liking because of the service etc. But this year blew my mind away.

It all started with us leaving 2 days early so if our flights got cancelled we couldn't `t miss the ship. The good thing was that no flights got cancelled!!!

Once we boarded the ship we were greeted with allot of the crew welcoming us (the normality) except it was so easy to get on it blew my mind away (again). When we got to our staterooms we unpacked everything but, the cool thing was is that there was allot of room left, I thought that since the rooms were curved it would takeaway from the clothing space. Our steward took very good care of us!!! at night when we went to eat dinner, there were absolutely no lines because since the full ship is freestyle people can eat where ever and when ever. The food was very good!! The shows were more than More excellent.Blue man group, Cirque dreams and Dinner, Legends in Concert and second city. The kids clubs were fantastic we had allot of fun at the family games and no-one in my family was ever complaining about the kids club let alone anything. There are two things that are negatives of mine 1 is that the so was very rocky some nights but, its an ocean what are you going to do about it and the room service was very good but it took about half an hour each time just to pick up the phone but, it was FREE, so allot of people are going to order. The rooms had allot of room for unpacking and stuff like that.Getting of the ship was Depressing but again, very easy. If you would like to see the video that I have posted on YouTube from my trip, here is the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7setiMGxA Less

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Published 12/27/10

Read Cruise Critic's Norwegian Epic Review

Norwegian Epic Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?